Friday, September 16, 2011

Packing Up My Sewing Machine








Packing for a weekend trip is a big challenge for me. Packing a suitcase with everything I need for a month- and putting everything else into a box is indescribably hard!

As some of you may know, my husband recently started a new business in Florida with his friend and we are relocating there. My sister is 38 weeks pregnant- so I need to have my move in order before her little one makes her grand entrance into the world!

The movers are coming on Wednesday to put our things in storage. The following week is my sister's due date and the next week my husband and pup travel down to Florida. I will stay with my sister and niece for 2 weeks and then fly down to my new home- reuniting with my hubs and Mister G!

Not surprisingly, my craft supplies have been the hardest things to box up. I am sad to put away my sewing machine today. After my sewing things are all packed up, that will leave only 1 knitting project, my felt, embroidery supplies, and jewelry supplies.

I plan to make some jewelry over the next week-mainly because I keep all of my tools and jewels in a vintage tackle box that can be moved on its own without a box.

What kinds of crafts do you make with few small things? I'm excited to see what I can come up with with just a small basket of supplies!!

I also just got the book "The Knitting Sutra" from the library and the first few pages have been fantastic!!! I'm certain I will finish it before part one of the move begins next week!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fashion Trend © 2011 | All Rights Reserved | About | Privacy Policy | Contact | Sitemap