Monday, July 5, 2010

St Ives Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Moisturiser Review

I recently bought the St Ives Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Moisturiser.

The packaging is great, it has a pump action which is easy to use. It also is a great size 500ml which will last a while. I apply this to the dry areas of my body usually my arms and legs. It leaves my body feeling soft and moisturised, it really helps hydrate, soften, protect, and heal the skin.

The moisturiser contains vitamins, minerals, oats, and shea butter. It has a very light oatmeal shea butter like smell to it which I personally like and the lotion is soft and creamy.


The texture of the cream is fantastic its not too thick or light and not oily at all. Its just right nourishes and intensely hydrates the skin. It would be great for any skin type, as well as sensitive skin, which I have in some areas.

You can buy it anywhere and it retails for $6.99  and is a 500ml bottle. I would definitely recommend this!

Do you have a body moisturiser that you like to use?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fashion Trend © 2011 | All Rights Reserved | About | Privacy Policy | Contact | Sitemap