Monday, July 5, 2010

OPI Nailpolish - Shrek Collection - Who the Shrek are you? Review

A few days ago I posted about the new OPI nailpolishes in the Shrek Collection and I reviewed the beautiful purple nailpolish called Funkey Dunkey. I wanted to now show you the green color in this Shrek collection called Who the Shrek are you?. Normally I wouldn't have thought that this would be a color I could wear, but I absolutely love it and had to share the picture with you.


It is such a trendy color I love it. The bottle and brush are very nicely designed. The brush is wide and easy to use which makes application easy. The color glides on easily and it took about 2-3strokes to coat the whole nail. It dried very quickly within a few minutes, I applied two coats. I am yet again absolutely impressed with the quality of the polish. It is highly pigmented, and the color really does look great. You can check out all the colors that OPI have at http://www.opi.net.au/. I will review the third one I have in this collection which is the light blue color called Whats with cattitude? - I will post that as well soon.

OPI nailpolishes retail at $19.95 and available at David Jones and beauty salons or online at http://www.opi.net.au/

What do you think of this color?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fashion Trend © 2011 | All Rights Reserved | About | Privacy Policy | Contact | Sitemap