Sunday, July 18, 2010

OPI Nailpolish - Shrek Collection - Whats with the Cattitude? Review

I am loving the OPI nailpolishes in the Shrek Collection and I have already posted the beautiful purple nailpolish called Funkey Dunkey and the green one called Who the Shrek are you? I wanted to now show you the light blue color in this Shrek collection called Whats with the Cattitude? 

It is a great color I love it. The bottle and brush are very nicely designed. The brush is wide and easy to use which makes application easy. The color glides on easily and it took about 2-3strokes to coat the whole nail. It dried very quickly within a few minutes, I applied two coats. I am yet again absolutely impressed with the quality of the polish. It is highly pigmented, and the color really does look great. You can check out all the colors that OPI have at http://www.opi.net.au/.

OPI nailpolishes retail at $19.95 and available at David Jones and beauty salons or online at http://www.opi.net.au/

What do you think of this color?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fashion Trend © 2011 | All Rights Reserved | About | Privacy Policy | Contact | Sitemap