Saturday, July 17, 2010

French toast recipe for Breakfast!

Yummy Yummy Yummy French Toast I had this morning for breakfast - my favorite! I had to share a photo and here's how I make them. Recipe: Depending on how much you want to make beat a few eggs in a bowl. (one egg usually makes 2-3 pieces of bread) Dip the bread in the egg letting it soak into the bread for about 30 seconds each side, then place in a hot frying pan with oil. Usually within a few minutes the bread will go brown - you must watch them at all times as they can easily burn - turn them over and wait for the other side to go brown. Once they are ready place in a plate to cool down and then they are ready to eat. I have them with bulgarian fetta.Yummy!!!!

What is your favorite breakfast?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fashion Trend © 2011 | All Rights Reserved | About | Privacy Policy | Contact | Sitemap