Monday, June 21, 2010

Take some time out for YOU!

It so important to have some time for YOU. We get caught up in day to day life so much that we forget how to have some down time, relax and just enjoy.

As a mother its so easy to keep on going and doing the things that have to be done for others, and forget about yourself. I always make a conscious decision to do things for me. No matter how little, I do it. It helps me feel that I am worth it and important, and I am!

Usually the evenings when the kids are asleep and hubby is home, I do my shopping, or catch up with a friend for coffee, or go get a massage or a haircut. Sometimes its just watching a movie or reading a book, but its MY time.

No matter who you are or what your responsibilities are, you still need to take time out, to rejuvenate.

Do you take some time out for you? leave a comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fashion Trend © 2011 | All Rights Reserved | About | Privacy Policy | Contact | Sitemap