Monday, June 21, 2010

Fettucine Carbonara tonight!

I had to share my favorite dish at the moment - Fettucine Carbonara. I am not the best cook, I'm pretty average really, I must follow recipes in order to cook a decent meal. But this is so easy I love it. (it might not look that good in the picture - but it was!)

Ingredients:
Bacon about 8 slices
4 eggs
200grams of mozzarella cheese
600ml of bulla cream
Egg Pasta

To make it:
Cut up the bacon into small pieces and place in a fry pan. Once brown, place the eggs and cheese mixture in and cook on moderate heat. In the meantime, place pasta in a boiling hot pot to boil.
Mix bulla cream into the fry pan and let it simmer for a few minutes. Once its ready mix in the pasta and mix on the heat for a few minutes.
When ready, serve to eat.

It's such a easy dish, but must be eaten as soon as you cook it. My 7 year old loves this dish too.

Do you have a favorite dish you like to cook? leave a comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fashion Trend © 2011 | All Rights Reserved | About | Privacy Policy | Contact | Sitemap