Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Maybelline Express Finish Nailpolish review


I love buying nailpolishes and when I saw the Maybelline Express Finish 60 second nail color - I had to try it. How cool to have nail polish dry in 60 seconds.
I bought the 120 berry fast - its a beautiful just right pink color - it not too dark and not too light.
It applies very easily and thickly, and leaves no streaking, once its dried it does look thin so I apply two coats. It also does dry within a minute or two, which I like.
The product says that application lasts 5 days and its anti chipping for 5 days. I found that after 3 days one nail started to chip a tiny bit, but the rest were ok.
Overall its pretty good if you want a nailpolish that dries quickly and there are great colors to choose from too. I would buy it again.
Do you have a good nailpolish you like to use? Leave a comment and let me know

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fashion Trend © 2011 | All Rights Reserved | About | Privacy Policy | Contact | Sitemap