Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Keep on Smiling - it will get better!


So many times I see people anxious over things that have happened. It just takes one circumstance to occur and instantly the brain panics, we are consumed by sadness and anxiety attacks. Everyone has a story to tell, and its happened to everyone no matter how big or small.

We need to be STRONGER! We need to keep on SMILING! Positive thinking in life is a MUST! Life is too short and no one can afford to let anything stop you or hinder your progress in life.

I love waking up in the morning, as I know it is a new day and I can start fresh......I also love going to bed, as I know that the day is over and I can rest and rejuvenate for the next day. Its like a circle it just keeps on going round and round.

I live by the motto - ' Be happy ' - and I alway try and focus on happy, positive things.

Laugh each day, find something to smile about. If you can't, go for a walk and ponder on the trees, grass, sky - trust me it will make you feel relaxed and happy.

Surround yourself with positive people, people that will make you laugh, let you be silly, let you have fun.

Music is a fantastic pick me up - it works all the time and for everyone. Trust me even a few dance moves will help!!

Talk to yourself and reassure yourself that you are great and fabulous and that you have so much to offer to this world. Because you do.

Remember that someone loves you, and you are the best person in the world! Keep smiling!!

Tell me what makes you happy - leave a comment!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fashion Trend © 2011 | All Rights Reserved | About | Privacy Policy | Contact | Sitemap