Friday, August 17, 2012

Red Carpet Inspiration Wedding Dress Sketches

I have been suffering from a terrible case of bloggers block this week.  Not least of all because this has been such a busy week for my team with all the hard work that has gone into the new collection which I must say I am incredibly excited about and cannot wait to reveal.

In spite of this dreaded bloggers syndrome that I have been suffering from, I am committed to turning something out each week; come rain or sunshine (well mostly rain for us in the UK!) and so I have borrowed a very popular article from my personal blog which I am certain all you brides out there would love.

Access this article 'My Red Carpet Inspiration Wedding Dress Sketches' by Clicking Here

I would love to know what you think about the sketches and do tell me what you would do with the amazing red carpet dresses for your wedding.

Many blessings,

Lisa







This blog entry comes free to you courtesy of Estilo Moda Bridal and Occasional Wear. Estilo Moda are designers of stunning bridal wear to suit your budget and taste. Other designers create a dress which you can decide is your dream dress. We create your exact dream dress and you decide every single detail and we achieve perfection every time. We are based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, England. www.estilomoda.co.uk 

Disclaimer All content provided on this newsletter is for informational purposes only. The owner of this newsletter makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of this information. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information

www.estilomoda.co.uk                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           07534041173

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fashion Trend © 2011 | All Rights Reserved | About | Privacy Policy | Contact | Sitemap