Thursday, May 24, 2012

Best Friends

Hi Gorgeous!  How have you been?  I had a really amazing week in Charleston celebrating Jessica's wedding with my besties-- I hope your week was wonderful too!
Meet my best friends-- Jamie, Becca, and Jessica.  We met almost 10 years ago while we were all working at a small town coffee shop.  Although we live in 4 different states now and are all in different stages of life- we are still the best of friends.
Spending 6 days with them was heaven, but leaving was awful.  I didn't cry as we said our goodbyes- but as I am writing this, on the plane, my eyes are wet and blurry and my heart feels so very heavy. I'm thankful for such beautiful friendships - but right  now I just feel sad and I miss them already!


Jessica's wedding was so seriously stunning!  I can't wait to share it with you soon!   xo, Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fashion Trend © 2011 | All Rights Reserved | About | Privacy Policy | Contact | Sitemap