Thursday, March 22, 2012

Blog Positivity Week: My Favorite Blogs and Bloggers

Hello there friends!  Hope you're having a great week!  I can't believe it's almost the weekend again!

Are you ever curious about other people's favorite bloggers?  In honor of Blog Positivity Week I am sharing my Must Read/Favorite Bloggers list.  Most of the lovely ladies on my list I am so happy to consider friends!

Ashley from After Nine to Five
Julie Ann from Julie Ann Art
Natalie from Take the Cannoli
Earl from Earl Leigh Designs
Allison from Crafted Love
Juliana, Jade, Janae, and Jamie from The Letter 4
Rachael from Talk2theTrees
Shannon from Shannon Hearts
Elsie from A Beautiful Mess
Tanya from Dans le Townhouse
Grace from Design Sponge
Memory from Lowercase Letters
Kelly from Studio DIY
Brittney from Firefly Stitches
Ashley from The Shine Project
Casey from The Weigand's
Ilene from Much Love Illy
Dusana from Dusana Botswana
Chloe from Lazy Explorers
Melanie from You Are My Fave

If we're friends and I forgot you and your blog-- I'm so sorry!  Leave a comment and I'll add you to the list.  If we haven't connected before-- say Hi!  I love meeting my readers and fellow bloggers.

What are your favorite blogs?    XO, Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fashion Trend © 2011 | All Rights Reserved | About | Privacy Policy | Contact | Sitemap