Wednesday, February 29, 2012

DIY Wedding: Paper and Fabric Flowers

Do you love paper?  I could honestly spend a whole day in a paper store.  Well, minus some time to eat and wash my hands-- I take paper store etiquette seriously!  Love fabric?  Don't get me going!!!  These are a few of my favorite things!!!

Here are some lovely paper and fabric flower tutorials.  I'm a total 27-year-old grandma, I know.  My kind of bachelorette party would be all my ladies getting together to eat some sweets, sip some pretty drinks, and make paper and fabric flowers 'til we're dizzy!  
Silk Flower Ring Pillow Tutorial via Martha Stewart
DIY Crepe Paper Flowers via The Bride's Cafe
One Shoulder Wonder via Martha Stewart
DIY Paper Flowers by Brittany via 100 Layer Cake
Shaped Crepe Flowers Tutorial: Bubble Flowers (shown) and Lilies via Martha Stewart
Lauren + Jeff's Paper Flower and Pinwheel Altar via Green Wedding Shoes
Crepe-Paper Poppies via Martha Stewart
Mix real flowers with paper flowers!

If you're not feeling DIY at the moment, you can hop over here to check out The Green Vase.  
The Green Vase sells some of the most beautiful paper flowers I've ever seen.  Check out their shop!  

How gorgeous is this bouquet from Sunny & Stumpy on Etsy?!  

Do you have a favorite?  Definitely a hard choice, but I think mine is the mixed real and paper flowers.  It's the best of both worlds! 

Thanks for stopping by the blog today!  xoxo, Ashley

P.S. Do you love giveaways?  Don't forget to enter the three fabulous Mister G and Me Giveaways happening this week! You can win Etsy Shop Credit and a Medium Ad in each! Click here for more information!  Or herehere, and here to enter!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fashion Trend © 2011 | All Rights Reserved | About | Privacy Policy | Contact | Sitemap