Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Felting Acorns and a Very Lovable Life Sized Felted Squirrel



I can't think of a better fall craft than the felted acorn!  I really enjoyed making them and I think you will too!  

If you are interested in making a few, check out this tutorial-- or if you're more of a visual learner, click here to watch a video tutorial.  

If you're too busy or you just can't add another new craft to your life-- you can buy some handmade acorns on Etsy.  I especially LOVE these felted acorn earrings by Dianthusa.  Check out her Etsy shop!  Her felt jewelry is just gorgeous and it's handmade in Paris!





















Here is a great collection of acorn craft inspirations and some lovely tutorials as well!  
With all of your new felted acorns and other acorn crafts, it might be nice to have a felted squirrel around!  This amazing life size needle felted squirrel was made by a woman named Barbara and is for sale in her Etsy shop, feltedheirlooms.  Barbara has a lot of really cute felted animals in her shop-- the dogs are my favorite!


Thanks for reading my blog today.  I would love to see your fall crafts!  Send me some pictures of what you're working on!  You can post pictures of your work on Mister G's Facebook fan page or Tweet me @MisterGandMe.

xoxo,
Ashley


Photo Credits:  1 Mister G and Me,   2 and 3  Dianthusa,  4 and 5 Barbara Crowther

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fashion Trend © 2011 | All Rights Reserved | About | Privacy Policy | Contact | Sitemap