Sunday, October 9, 2011

Homemade Butterfingers and Playing with a New Lens

After Meg and Ivy came home from the hospital, I spent some quality time with my brother, Bryson.  We made Meg a tray of homemade Butterfingers.  This recipe is super easy and great for kids!
Yum!  They were so delicious!  I was skeptical that they would really compare to the candy bar-- but they taste identical.  I didn't read the whole recipe-- so I did a little guessing when it came to applying the chocolate.  They look messy- but you forget all about their sloppy presentation after they melt in your mouth!  
I rented a fancy lens to take pictures of baby Ivy.  I can't wait to turn up the heat later today and take pictures of Ivy's tiny hands and feet, her skin, the tuft of hair on her ear...  Here are some pictures I took yesterday while playing with the new lens...    

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fashion Trend © 2011 | All Rights Reserved | About | Privacy Policy | Contact | Sitemap