Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Nutri-Synergy Product Reviews

Nutri-Synergy are natural alternative to dry, sensitive and problem skin. The range provides effective treatment for dry, sensitive or problem skin using natural, active ingredients to formulate products that are naturally beneficial.

I was sent some wonderful products from Nutri-Synergy to review and they are really good!

The NS Sensitive Skin Cleanser (retails for $14.95 for 500ml)  is a non-foaming cleanser for sensitive, very dry or problem skin. This natural pH balanced soap-free wash cleanses the skin without stripping natural skin oils. It helps maintain skin’s optimum hydration, and is particularly suitable for eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis. I love the way this feels on the skin, so refreshing and clean. My 7 year old son has sensitive skin and he really likes the way this feels on his skin too. He was so happy, he said his face felt "smooth and fresh".

The NS-7 Dry Skin moistuiser (retails for $12.95 250ml) is hydrating and nourishing moisturiser which can be used on the face and body. It contains key ingredients like almond oil, soy protein, allantoin, shea butter, aloe vera, calendula and vitamins B5, C and E. I use this as soon as a get out of the shower to moisturise my legs and arms and its great, it absorbs quickly and leaves my skin feeling hydrated and healthy. My husband uses this too and really likes it. I use this on both my kids (seven and one year old) when they have dry skin and it works really well, getting rid of the dryness quickly.

The NS-5 Protective Hand Cream (retails for $7.95 60g)  protects and nourishes the skin, giving relief to dry, chapped hands. It is light, non-greasy and provides protection for skin and locks in natural moisturisers. I love this hand cream, I have tried many hand creams and I must say this may be the best one I have tried. It feels the hands feeling smooth and silky. My hands get dry, so I need something that will keep them moisturised and after using this hand cream, my hands feel great. This is a must have!

I definitely recommend these products for everyone in the family, men, women and children. They are a great natural way of looking after our skin. They can be purchased at Priceline, most chemists or pharmacies and online.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fashion Trend © 2011 | All Rights Reserved | About | Privacy Policy | Contact | Sitemap