Tuesday, September 28, 2010

*****I have been featured!***** On Domestic Ease.......

I was so excited  to be featured on Domestic Ease, a online site for today's busy woman, where you find quick tips and tricks for living a life full of domestic ease.

Kristin Kampbell the Executive Editor of Domestic Ease came up with this concept:  "a site dedicated to anyone out there who just wants to enjoy the home they have been gifted, the family they love and the career they cherish–blemishes and all.  A place where women of all backgrounds and life journeys can share ideas and help support one another in the seemingly mundane endeavors of daily life.  A new way of living, inspiring and exhaling–by fully realizing domestic ease."

Domestic Ease is a great site full of resources and information.

I was asked to list my Top Twelve items I can't live without! Of course my Top Twelve list was beauty products.  Click here to check out my Top Twelve Beauty list!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fashion Trend © 2011 | All Rights Reserved | About | Privacy Policy | Contact | Sitemap