Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Rimmel Stay Glossy Lipgloss Review

This is one of my favorite lipglosses. The Rimmel Stay Glossy Lipgloss, I have it in Endless Night which is the color in the picture here.

The color is gorgeous, has a nice shine and shimmer to it, and it is definitely glossy, just right for my lips.

Unlike other lipglosses, this one actually gives you color when you apply it on your lips. It also is not sticky at all, in fact it feels so soft and moisturising on my lips.

The applicator wand is soft and easy to apply with, it also allows you to apply gloss to your bottom and upper lip in the same stroke.

Rimmel claim that this lipgloss has staying power up to 6 hours, and they are right. It does stay on for a long time, I would say about 4-5hrs at least. This is fantastic for a lipgloss as usually they only last up to a hour or two the max. There are many colors to choose from. I am definitely buying a few more colors.
 
I would totally recommend this product, it does everything a lipgloss should! It retails for $14.95

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fashion Trend © 2011 | All Rights Reserved | About | Privacy Policy | Contact | Sitemap