Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sheep Embroidery


My sister is due in 2 days! I can't wait to be an aunt and have LOVED making things for my new niece.

The first project I have to share is this embroidered onesie.

















I found this tutorial on craftgawker:

http://www.justcraftyenough.com/2011/07/how-to-embroider-french-knot-sheep/

I thought the design would be adorable on a onesie!

The sheep are easy to make- but time consuming. Each lamb took around 30-45 minutes and the fence/grass took a while too. I was patient and didn't mess up my stitches. The back of the fabric is clean- no bundles of messy, bunched floss! Once my engagement ring caught on the fence- but it was mended easily.

Overall, I am so happy with my finished project.

My computer is on the moving truck making its way to my new home - so for the next few weeks I will be using iPhone pictures on the blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fashion Trend © 2011 | All Rights Reserved | About | Privacy Policy | Contact | Sitemap