Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Mister G's Art Project

I have been so busy crafting gifts for my soon-to-be-born baby niece- but I can't post them on my blog until she makes her grand entrance! I want my sister to be surprised! And anyways... A little suspense is fun for you too :)

I won't be a total craft tease today... Mister G has some art he would like to share. Which is a treat because I'm sure you've missed seeing his sweet snout in recent posts!

A little background first... Mister G is a very anxious dog. He knows we are moving and he's a little spooked. He was ill a few days ago and he just isn't acting quite right.

With that being said.. The office door at my in-laws' house was accidentally closed the other night and Mister G really likes to sleep in the office.




Guilty face... And scratches a plenty.



More scratches.



I was so embarrassed but luckily my in-laws were super gracious about the whole situation.

Stay tuned for some fabulous baby crafts-- hopefully super soon!!!!

Xoxo,
Ashley and Mister G

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fashion Trend © 2011 | All Rights Reserved | About | Privacy Policy | Contact | Sitemap