Wednesday, September 22, 2010

TRESemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray Review

I have been using the TRESemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray and really like it! My hair is dry from having it bleached nearly 12mths ago and I have been using a moisture renewal treatment which has been great.
However my hair needs thermal protection too!

I dry my hair with a hairdryer every second day, which is how often I wash it, and sometimes I might straighten it. As my hair is already suffering from dryness/damage when exposing my hair to heat it really needs to be protected. So I had heard about heat protection sprays but never used one.

This is why I bought the TRESemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray and I am really loving this.  A heat protecting spray that guards hair against heat styling damage and friction, locking in moisture and keeping hair smooth, soft and hydrated. It also coats the hair with vitamins.

This has really worked for me. I use it when my hair is damp, I just spray a few sprays around my hair so that its covered, leave it for a few seconds and then dry my hair with a hair dryer. I also use it on dry hair before straightening with a hair straightener. It leaves my hair feeling so soft and shiny. Its a must have for anyone that uses heat styling appliances ( which is all of us!) , you will be doing so much good to your hair. 

I will never stop using this, my hair needs it, its definitely made a difference to my hair and I recommend it!

I bought this from the supermarket for $9.95

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fashion Trend © 2011 | All Rights Reserved | About | Privacy Policy | Contact | Sitemap