Sunday, September 19, 2010

Can you leave the past behind?

This is a Pocket Inspirations card that I keep in my study. I've had it for years, I picked it up from a Christian store, not sure if they still sell it, but there are many great inspirational cards you can buy.

I really like this one and find it inspirational, so I wanted to share it with you all.

I love how it says that you can use your past to 'highlight a point then leave it behind'. I find it so true that even though not everything goes to plan, if there are times when things have gone wrong, we can learn from it and move on.
We need to live in the moment, for today and live it to the fullest. Everyday is another day and what we do with our day, depends on us.

I strive to live everyday positively, knowing that I only get one chance to live this day, today. I want to be 'filled with love and understanding', ready for anything life throws at me!

Hope this has brightened your day! How are you inspired?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fashion Trend © 2011 | All Rights Reserved | About | Privacy Policy | Contact | Sitemap