Tuesday, August 17, 2010

What are you thankful for?

As I sit here thinking about where I am in my life, I realise that there are so many things that I have achieved and should be thankful for. No not everything has gone to plan, there are things I would have wanted done differently, but when I think about it, its actually better this way.

Life is a journey and not everything will turn out the way we want it, but we can try and then make the most of what we have and got.

I am thankful for my loving husband, and for my two beautiful children, who complete me in so many ways. I couldn't live without them.

I am thankful for my abilities and strengths god gave me, and the things I have learned and developed myself. I love life and enjoying life is something I always remind myself to do. Life is and has been  hard and unexpected things do happen, but I keep on going. I draw on my strength and positiveness to get me through and see that there is light at the end of the tunnel.

I am thankful for the experiences in my life. I like to make things happen. I strive to achieve what I set out as my goal. I have learnt so much from all influences in my life. I have learnt from both mistakes and successes. My experiences have helped shape who I am today, a woman, wife, mother, friend, and workmate.
There are so many things, that I still strive to achieve, and with motivation and positiveness I know I will get there, and always be thankful.

What are you thankful for?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fashion Trend © 2011 | All Rights Reserved | About | Privacy Policy | Contact | Sitemap