Saturday, August 28, 2010

Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Intensive Treatment Review

I have been using the Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Intensive Treatment and really think its made a difference for my hair.

After having my hair bleached a few months ago, my hair is dry and damaged from the colouring.  This product is working wonders to restore moisture back into my hair. Its easy to use, once you shampoo and condition your hair, you then apply some of this treatment and leave it in your hair for 1-3mins, and then rinse out.

I have found this to be revitalizing,  it enlivens my hair and keeps it feeling hydrated and healthy. I am really impressed with this product and recommend it, if your hair is dry or damaged.  I have also done a video review on this product, you can watch that here.

This is available from supermarkets or chemists and retails for around $10.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fashion Trend © 2011 | All Rights Reserved | About | Privacy Policy | Contact | Sitemap