Monday, August 23, 2010

Face of Australia Face Base Primer Review

I never use to use a face primer, didn't even know what it was. But after doing some research I found that a Face Primer helps to prepare your face for makeup and help it stay on longer.
So I bought the Face of Australia Face Base Primer and love it !

This Primer contains vitamin E to nourish and hydrate the skin, and the chamomile helps to smooth the complexion, leaving it feeling fresher and brighter. You only need a tiny bit of this and it goes a long way. It gets absorbed into the skin really quickly, which is great.

Once you've applied it, you apply your foundation as per usual. It really does help keep the foundation on longer and smoother. I have also done a You Tube Video review on this product here.

If your also looking for a eyeshadow primer check my review here.

Its available at Priceline or some department stores for $10.95. I definitely recommend this!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fashion Trend © 2011 | All Rights Reserved | About | Privacy Policy | Contact | Sitemap