Thursday, July 29, 2010

What makes you SMILE?

Its so good to sit back and really think about what makes you smile. For me I smiled when I saw the sun come out this morning, its been rather cold lately, a little sunshine is very welcome! My kids are growing up so quickly and its so beautiful to see them achieve things in their lives, that makes me smile! I love seeing and hearing new things, like blogs I like to read, a new plant has grown in the backyard or books that are being released or movies, that makes me smile! Knowing that life is what you make of it and I am trying my hardest to enjoy it, makes me smile!

Its definitely worth taking the time to think of the great things in your life no matter how big or small. They all count and make a difference.

So tell me what makes you smile?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fashion Trend © 2011 | All Rights Reserved | About | Privacy Policy | Contact | Sitemap