Monday, July 12, 2010

Revlon Photoready Foundation review

I love foundation so I just had to try the Revlon Photoready Foundation as soon as I saw it.

The Revlon PhotoReady foundation comes in a pump bottle which is very easy to use. I apply my foundation with a foundation brush but you can just use your fingers.

The coverage can be built up to achieve a beautiful full coverage and didn't leave my skin looking cakey. It really does leave the skin looking flawless. It feels light on the skin and makes my skin look glowy.

It does have some shimmer to it, so if you dont like shimmer you might not want to use this, but I found that once I set the foundation with a powder it isn't shimmery at all but rather just glowy, so I like that.

This foundation lasts all day at least 10 hours, which is great. I really like this foundation as it does everything I want it to, great coverage, flawless look, glowy finish and long wearing.

I set it with the Photoready powder which works well with this foundation and you dont need much of it. I dont like the brush that comes with the Photoready powder so I just use a big round brush.

Overall I recommend the Revlon Photoready Foundation, if your after a glowy, flawless finish.


Do you have a foundation that you like?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fashion Trend © 2011 | All Rights Reserved | About | Privacy Policy | Contact | Sitemap