Sunday, June 6, 2010

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Review


I had to share this product review with you, because I love it!!!

I have always had a problem with oily eyelids, no matter what whenever I put on eyeshadow after about a hour or two, I would get the crease lines.

After using the Urban Decay Eyeshadow primer, I don't have this problem anymore. My eyeshadow stays on perfect all day, no crease lines yay! Its easy to use, it has a wand that you just need one dab of on each eyelid and then just rub into the eyelid. Now your ready to apply your eyeshadow. I love it, and will always use it. Its a must buy!!!

Do you have problems with your eyeshadow staying on? Have you used this? Leave a comment!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fashion Trend © 2011 | All Rights Reserved | About | Privacy Policy | Contact | Sitemap