Tuesday, June 29, 2010

OPI nailpolish - Shrek collection - Funky Dunkey Review

I have never tried OPI nailpolishes before now! I know everyone talks so highly about them, so I thought I'd try them out. OPI releases nailpolishes in special collections and at the moment they have the Shrek collection with 6 colors in line with the Shrek Forever After movie.
I have three of the colors as shown in this picture in order they are:  Funkey Dunkey - a beautiful purple, Who the skrek are you? - a beautiful green and Whats with cattitude?  - a beautiful light blue.  You can check out all the colors at http://www.opi.net.au/

I love the purple so I tried the Funkey Dunkey color for this review.  The bottle and brush are very nicely designed. The brush is wide and easy to use which makes application easy. The color glides on easily and it took about 2-3strokes to coat the whole nail. It dried very quickly within a few minutes, I applied two coats.  I am absolutely impressed with the quality of the polish. It is highly pigmented, the color is absolutely gorgeous as you can see in the picture below.

The color is so smooth and has a beautiful shine and depth to it. Even my husband commented on how great he thought it looked! This nailpolish is long wearing it didn't chip until about day 7 which is pretty good.  The best thing about this nailpolish is how great the color looked. I have reviewed other nailpolishes but I really think that OPI nailpolishes have more depth and stability in their color.
They retail at $19.95 and available at David Jones and beauty salons or online at http://www.opi.net.au/


Have you tried OPI nailpolishes?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fashion Trend © 2011 | All Rights Reserved | About | Privacy Policy | Contact | Sitemap