Friday, June 11, 2010

Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush review

I bought the Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush in soft plum (40) and love it. It is a gorgeous, deep pink color.
It is a whipped formula which glides on really smooth and blends easily.

It feels so soft and comfortable on the skin. It has a great texture to it, nice and fluffy.
You can build up the color,  but you dont need much, just a dab or two to create a soft luminous look. 

There is some shimmer in this blush, but I think it doesn't show that much just adds a glow to the cheeks which I like. But if your not into shimmer or creamy blushes, then maybe this is not for you.

I apply it with my fingertips direct from the product, or you can also put a small amount on your hand and mix it around first and then apply. I find it to hard to apply with a brush due to the moussey texture.

I have tried other products in the dream mousse range and like them too.

Have you tried this blush? Leave a comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fashion Trend © 2011 | All Rights Reserved | About | Privacy Policy | Contact | Sitemap