Saturday, June 12, 2010

Dr Seuss Books review

My 7 year old son, who is in Grade 1, just discovered Dr Seuss books and loves them.

We were  shopping  a few days ago and I picked up a Dr Seuss Book. I had heard of them but never read them.
When I showed him, he turned to the first page and started reading. The words are simple, repetitive and great to read. He is a pretty quick learner and is doing great at reading already. After the first page he was like 'mum I love this book'.
So we ended up buying eight of them!

His favorite one so far is The Cat in the Hat and Green Eggs and Ham.

I like that the books are color coded: Blue books are for sharing with your child, Green books are for children just beginning to read on their own and Yellow books are for fluent readers.

He is reading them everyday and having fun with it, which is great!

Have you or your children read any Dr Seuss books? leave a comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fashion Trend © 2011 | All Rights Reserved | About | Privacy Policy | Contact | Sitemap