Sunday, May 30, 2010

Cold, tea and cough lollies anyone???


Ok so I love winter but for the last two weeks, I have had a dry cough that is slowly getting better. I have been drinking two cups of tea with honey, gone through like what seems like 100 cough lollies, soothers, butter menthols etc and keeping warm!

Resting is my best friend at the moment - I have been lazing away all day watching repeats of Friends and eating. So my tips to beating the winter cold are:

Rest up - dont stress
Drink lots of tea/water - best to keep hydrated
Lozenges are great to help soothe the throat
Eat your greens - good food helps to recover the body quicker

Do you have any tips to share? leave a comment!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fashion Trend © 2011 | All Rights Reserved | About | Privacy Policy | Contact | Sitemap