Thursday, October 4, 2012

A British Dress for an American Bride - Lots of Amazing Real Wedding Pictures

I know we promised to continue with our Celebrity Wedding Fashion Series but we've finally got Jolene's wedding pictures through and we just had to share.  Oh my goodness! Did she look amazing in her Estilo Moda wedding dress? We definitely say YES!!!

Jolene wanted her dress to be light and airy, floaty and flowy (as we like to call it) for her beach wedding.  She is an American who tied the knot with the British love of her life in her home country last month and we are so proud that she chose Estilo Moda to create her beautiful bespoke wedding dress.  Jolene's dress was created with a 3D lace fabric for the sweetheart neckline bodice and a soft silk chiffon fabric for her sheath style skirt with a puddle train.  She also did not want the hassle of a slipping bodice; so we created straps for her dress with a sophisticated cross back detail. The bodice was cut quite low at the back to show off her lovely sun kissed skin.

Jolene's Testimonial 'The design consultation was so much fun! Lisa listened to what I wanted, and I could tell she had the professional experience as well as personal talent to be able to suggest ways to make your ideas come to life. She was honest and genuine so I felt I could really trust her.  The customer service was impeccable throughout and I am incredibly happy with the result: my dress came on time and on budget and it fits perfectly. I feel my experience with her was one of the highlights of the wedding planning period :)


Do enjoy and let us know what you think...






























All pictures were taken by Gina Munda Photography and are protected by copyright.

I hope this provides some ideas and inspiration for you in planning your wedding.

Many blessings,

Lisa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fashion Trend © 2011 | All Rights Reserved | About | Privacy Policy | Contact | Sitemap