Friday, September 14, 2012

Client Testimonial and Lots of Real Wedding Pictures... Be Inspired

We just received wedding pictures from our darling Aine, whose wedding dress we created in a 50s style.  The first time Aine walked into our Milton Keynes based studio with her lovely sister, I thought 'what a wonderful lady'.  We hit it off immediately. We agreed to use a pale ivory, soft duchess satin fabric for Aine's beautiful bespoke off shoulder, ruched bodice and full skirted wedding dress and she looked amazing; if we do say so ourselves.  This is what Aine had to say:

"The dress was beautiful – exactly what I'd hoped for – and I got so many compliments on the day. I felt absolutely gorgeous in it. The style worked perfectly with the other bridesmaids' dresses and our 1950s/60s era hairstyles. We all felt very 'Mad Men'! And the day itself was wonderful – the kind of day you'd like to sneak back for an hour or two and relive! So much fun, and worth all the stresses. Thanks again for all your help and for giving me the dress I was dreaming of. I know for sure that I wouldn't have been able to find it in an average bridal shop, and certainly not in my budget!"

Enjoy pictures of her wedding dress and be inspired not only by her dress but also by other pictures of her perfectly executed 50s style wedding.  Let us know what you think.







































0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fashion Trend © 2011 | All Rights Reserved | About | Privacy Policy | Contact | Sitemap