Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Washi Tape + Art Journaling

Hello there friendlies!  This isn't new news, but exciting none the less!  About a month ago I placed an order for 10 rolls of washi tape!  I bought a starter pack that has 6 mini rolls and I also bought 4 regular sized rolls.  I've been in washi heaven, taping anything and everything that might or might not need taping.  

It's been a goal of mine to start art journaling.  I'm a HUGE Sabrina Harrison Ward fan and her work has always been a big inspiration to me.  I've concocted some weird excuses in my mind that have been keeping me from trying my hand at art journaling-- it's complicated, you need a lot of supplies, you need to take a class... False!  It couldn't be further from the truth!  Art journaling is simple, doesn't require many supplies, and anyone can do it!  I've made a few pages so far.  I'm excited to start Elsie's Art Journal e-Course in June when life slows down again.  

Do you have an art journal?  Maybe this or this will inspire you?  xo, Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fashion Trend © 2011 | All Rights Reserved | About | Privacy Policy | Contact | Sitemap