Friday, April 20, 2012

Lemon Enzyme DIY Cleaner

A few weeks ago I made a Lemon Enzyme Cleaner with some friends.  It's easy to make-- all you need is water, lemons, brown sugar, and yeast!  The end product is so powerful!  My kitchen and bathroom are seriously sparkling!  I'm feeling pretty great about not using harsh chemicals to clean my house and not buying more plastic bottles that have traveled so far to get to me!  Happy Earth Day everyone!!!

Here is the Lemon Enzyme Cleaner Tutorial that we used.  You may have heard about "Garbage Enzyme" cleaners.  It's the same concept as the lemon enzyme cleaner, but you can use kitchen scraps!  Read this article to learn about how it works and how to make it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fashion Trend © 2011 | All Rights Reserved | About | Privacy Policy | Contact | Sitemap