Wednesday, March 21, 2012

DIY Wedding: A Perfect Match

If you and your husband to be are not seeing eye to eye on a wedding theme-- here's one I bet you'll both agree on!  Wait for it... A Perfect Match!  So cute, right?  There are so many great (and inexpensive) DIY ideas for all things match-y.  Here are my favorites:
I love these save the date matchboxes!  via Martha Stewart
Send your guest home with a creative favor!  via Ruffled
Lovely free printables to send your guest home with "matchbook" seed packets!  via Martha Stewart
I love the simplicity and elegance of these DIY Matchbooks by Papermade via Style Me Pretty
Use these adorable personalized matchboxes for name cards.  via Martha Stewart

I couldn't find a tutorial for this-- but wouldn't it be so cute to put your engagement pictures on matchboxes?  

Did you/are you planning to have a theme at your wedding?  Share in the comments!  or tweet me @MisterGandMe :)

Happy planning!!!  xo, Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fashion Trend © 2011 | All Rights Reserved | About | Privacy Policy | Contact | Sitemap