Monday, November 7, 2011

Today is a day of sharing!
Here are a few of the nice reviews we have gotten from our brides.

"These ladies are fantastic!!!! I booked them long before I could do a trial because I had heard such good things and I am SO GLAD I DID!!!! My hair trial looked really good and then on the wedding day it looked even better!!!! They did exactly what I wanted! All of my bridesmaids looked amazing too! They all requested different styles and Jessica and Rebecca executed them flawlessly!!! I can't thank them enough!!!! Definitely use them!!"
~Jennifer October 2011 Wedding~

"Rebecca and Jessica are amazing hair stylists. They did 8 heads for me and I was amazed with how great everyone looked. Our hair not only looked incredible, but it lasted all night long. Even on the kids. They are both so talented and work very fast. They were so patient and nice and worked so hard to make sure all 8 of us were done on time for pictures. Thank you ladies!"
~Amy February 2011 Wedding~

"The sisters did an incredible job on our hair - everything I was hoping for. My daughter's hair looked amazing and we received a ton of compliments on it. She wouldn't let me brush it out for 2 days because she loved the curl so much. I highly recommend Hairstyles to Remember for your special day!"
~Kathy 2009 Wedding~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fashion Trend © 2011 | All Rights Reserved | About | Privacy Policy | Contact | Sitemap